Buffalo Chicken Dip
Who hasn’t had buffalo chicken dip before? This is one of those snacks that everyone crowds around at a party and groans in disappointment when it is gone. Served up in a baking dish or kept warm in a small slow cooker, buffalo chicken dip is a sure-fire way to keep guests satisfied. The best part of this dip is how unbelievably easy it is to make. Throw the ingredients together, put it in the oven until it’s warmed through and viola, a fabulous dip that’s ready in only half an hour.
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
½ cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
½ cup hot sauce
½ cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella
2 cans (12.5 oz. each) chunk chicken breast in water, drained
1. Heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place cream cheese into a deep baking dish.
3. Stir the cream cheese until it is smooth.
4. Mix in the salad dressing, hot sauce and cheese.
5. Stir in the drained chunk chicken.
6. Bake for 20 mintutes or until the mixture is heated through, stir.
7. Garnish with more cheese or a drizzle of hot sauce.
8. Serve with crackers, vegetables or tortilla chips.
Tip: Instead of serving in a baking dish, use a slow cooker to keep the dip hot and bubbly for hours. Combine the ingredients as directed and place the mixture in a small slow cooker. Cover the pot, heat on the high setting for 1 ½ hours or on low for 3 hours. Stir and serve.