1. What position are you?
2. When did you start playing basketball?
I started playing basketball at around 4-years-old.
3. Do you have an inspiration?
I’m inspired to one day become a coach possibly.
4. How is it playing for Wilkes University?
It is great. This group is a great group of guys, especially the younger guys. This team is going to be very good.
5. Did your team accomplish everything they wanted to accomplish?
Actually no we didn’t, we had a rough year due to all the injuries and sickness over the course of the season. We dealt with a lot of adversity and overcame it, just a little too late.
6. Is there a specific game or moment in a game you will never forget?
Winning the Monarch Classic was a memorable moment. We struggled the two games before that but we turned it around and ending up beating two very good teams in Susquehanna and Central Penn.
7. What motivates you to keep playing the game you love?
The passion and love for the game, it is just something I can never get sick of .
8. Do you have any pre-game rituals or superstitions you do before every game?
No, nothing out of the ordinary.
9. What is your major and what do you plan on doing once you graduate?
I am a business administration major and law school is my goal, but there is also the thought of getting into coaching.
10. Being a Junior, do you feel you have a certain role on the team? If so, what is that?
I feel like i have to be a leader out there, being older than some of the other guys. It kind of just comes naturally with age, these guys look up to you, so you have to set a good example.