Parking applications are now available online for commuter, off campus and resident students.
Listed below is the step-by-step on how to apply for on campus parking.
1. Go to wilkes.edu/parking
2. Select the correct parking application (Commuter/Off Campus or Resident)
3. After selecting the correct application, read all instructions carefully as important details are included.
4. Fill out all required fields. Failure to do so will result in the application not being submitted and the student not being granted a parking permit.
5. After completing the application, submit.
6. Students will receive a confirmation email to the account they provided which ensures that the application has been submitted. If they do not receive a confirmation email, students should reach out to [email protected] for commuters/off campus students or Residence Life for residents. Be sure to keep the confirmation email.
The deadline to apply is Dec. 16 at 4:30 p.m. Failure to complete and submit the application by this time will result in the application not being considered for on campus parking.
Students will be notified over Winter Break on their parking status via email.
Students will have one week prior to the start of the Spring semester to pick up their parking permits. Once a student has picked up the permit, the charge of $120 will be added to their university bill.
If a student does not get granted an on- campus parking permit, there are other options.
Students may obtain Ralston field permits, which are $40 a semester and available at Public Safety.
The university offers shuttles running to and from the field every 30 minutes from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
There are also private lots in the area. Students may request a list from Public Safety.
It’s critical that students remember that parking on campus is incredibly limited. While no one is guaranteed a parking permit or a parking spot, applying for a parking permit within the deadline is the main action students are encouraged to take.
For clarification on parking, commuter and off campus students may contact [email protected] or Student Affairs. Residents can contact Residence Life. For general parking questions, students may contact the Office of Public Safety.