•One mason jar
•One plastic heart
•Super Glue or a hot glue gun
•Two packs of sequins
•One cup of water
1. Turn the lid over, and super glue the plastic heart onto the inside of the lid.
2. Grab the cup of water, and pour it into the mason jar. Fill the water to almost the top of the jar.
3. Take the two packets of sequins, and pour them into the water-filled mason jar.
4. Twist the lid back on to the jar. The heart should be inside the mason jar, upside down looking.
5. You can shake your new snow globe and watch the sequins swirl around.