• Old picture frame
• Garbage bag
• Spray paint
• Colored Paper
• Dry erase
1. Take the glass and backing out of a regular picture frame.
2. Place the empty frame on a garbage bag.
3. Use the spray paint to coat the top and edges of the frame.
4. Allow time to dry.
5. While the frame is drying, use the back of the frame as a template to cut a piece of paper to the correct size.
6. Once the frame is dry, replace the glass, place the paper and then lock the backing in place.
7. Hang and use dry erase markers right on the glass!